Aquabot Magnum pool vacuum cleaner
The Magnum commercial pool cleaner offers operators and maintenance personnel of mid-size commercial pools (up to 25 m in length) - all of the advantages and operating features of the wide body Ultramax, including Aqua Smart System™ guidance technology, in a more compact package.
Magnum incorporates all six of Ultramax’s optional pool cleaning programs, including wireless 4-directional Remote Control.
Its body’s size makes Magnum highly manoeuvrable for “spot cleaning” areas requiring additional attention.
All Aquatron units come with an advanced power supply, thus making them the most versatile commercial - public pool vacuum cleaners on the market. The totally redesigned LCD display allows a total control of cleaning options. Fully customizable, it comprises six programs to choose from according to pool’s needs.
- Calculated ground speed: 16 meter/min
- Calculated scanning rate: 650 m2 / hr
- Cleaning Programs: Six cleaning programs to choose from
- Cable Length: 30m
- Filter Bag: reusable up to 2 micron
- Unit weight (without cable): 12.8 Kg
- Pumping Capacity: (automatically controlled) 22m3/hr
- Pump Unit: Power consumption -120W/24V DC/5 A
- Power Supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Electronic Control: Automatic shutdown
- Wireless Remote Control Unit:
♦ Transmission up to:30m
♦ Batteries: Lithium 3.6V
♦ Manual remote control programming
- Shipping dimensions: 88.5 x 51.5 x 54.5 cm
- Stainless steel trolley –for ease of transporting Aquabot, cable and transformer to and from storage
- LCD screen transformer
- Programmable cleaning cycles
- Programmable delay
- Remote control
- 24 months warranty on pumps & motors
- 12 months warranty on cable & transformer
- 7 years warranty on stainless steel drive parts
- Requires NO supervision once in use
- Minimal maintenance
- Works independently of pool filtration system